Friday, September 13, 2013

Tip of the Day - Be Ready to Work Out


Sometimes there are legitimate reasons to skip a work out but often even the slightest little thing can hinder our efforts. Like when you're heading out the door to the gym and can't find your weights or off to Zumba and your shimmy-shake skirt is no where to be found. And you know how it is. When you miss one workout it gets easier to miss the next one and then the one after that.

Do you ever get frustrated when it's time to go and you can't find what you need for the gym? Sometimes it's easier to just say forget it because it's too much trouble? 

Don't make excuses! Be prepared!

My sweet daughter in law gave me one of her tote bags that she wasn't using so I put it to good use to store my Zumba and workout gear so it's ready to grab as I run out the door. 

 This is what I keep in my bag at all times:

  • Enduro towel
  • Extra socks
  • Hair clip
  • Cash
  • Weights
  • Stretch band
  • Mini 1st aid kit 
  • Pain reliever
  • Wet Ones
  • Germ X
  • Shimmy scarf 
  • Mat
  • Bag of raw almonds

The only thing I have to add is my water bottle and I'm ready to go.



What keeps you from working out? 

No more excuses-find a solution!

Patti

No comments: