Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How I Get My Fruits and Veggies - Trina



What I've been eating to try and get in my
5 servings of fruits and vegetables



Mixed Green Salad with orange peel, a squeeze of fresh orange juice, salsa and tropical mango dressing. I discovered that I enjoy salads with citrus flavors. 2 tbsp Tropical Mango dressing is 1PPV.
Nutrition Facts for the 2 tbsp of this dressing: Fat 1.5g, Carbohydrate 5g,  Fiber 0g,  Protein 0g,  Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 4g



Mixed Green Salad with taco meat




Working on my spaces!
Pre-cut fruits and vegetables in my refrigerator

I put half of a small paper towel in the bottom of the containers of my pre-cut fresh fruits like strawberries.The paper towel absorbs excess juice and seems to keep the fruit fresher longer.






My Berry Parfait

Contains:  6oz. Fage 0% Greek Yogurt - 2PPV, 1 Truvia  or Pure via
2 tsp. honey 1 PPV, cinnamon and berries all layer throughout.
Yum!

No comments: