Tuesday, January 28, 2014

100 Days of Weight Loss - Check in Day 10 - Patti

This is day 10 of our 100 Days of Weight Loss Challenge

Unless the scale is lying I've lost 4 pounds! Yeah!

I've identified 3 problem area that I've been working on and will continue to keep in check.


  1. Late night eating. I tend to gravitate to the kitchen for a snack even though I'm not really hungry.
  2. Allowing what other people eat influence my eating.
  3.  I don't plan ahead for times when I'll be away from home. 

This is what I'm doing to change these behaviors:

  1. After dinner I immediately go and brush and floss my teeth. I also have a healthy snack planned for the nights I just can't resist. (Fruit or a green drink works well)
  2. This is most difficult for me. I'm practicing saying no (in a nice way) when others are eating or want to eat something that I don't want to eat or I shouldn't eat. I was very proud of myself for not giving in to a sausage biscuit the other morning since I'd already eaten my breakfast.:-)
  3. I'm trying to take the time to fix a lunch or snack to take with me when I leave the house. Or I at least make a plan for where I'll be eating when I'm out and about. (Subway is probably the best for me although the other day when it was raining I ended up going to the drive through at Arbys because I didn't want to get wet:-( Gotta plan better!
I'm happy with this 100 Day Challenge. The lessons are short and really do make me think about what I'm doing and why. 

100 Days of Walking

I'm also walking everyday and posting over at Give It 100. Check it out and start your own 100 day project. If you follow me I'll follow you.


What can you accomplish in 100 days? Challenge yourself!

Patti 

No comments: