Sunday, September 14, 2014

GETTING BACK ON TRACK!

Moving Forward!
 
I have seven months until my 50th birthday so I've set in motion my plan to get
my Healthy Habits & Weight Loss Plan back on track.
 
About a month ago God gave me the idea to add the following components to my plan:  spiritual diet and spiritual exercise. I presented the ideas to the other members of Healthy Habits and each of us have begun incorporating them into our Healthy Habits Plan (HH Plan). Although our approach to weight loss and healthy habits resemble in many ways we are wives and mothers at varying stages of life with different health issues and weight loss goals, therefore our HH Plan and the way inwhich we implement the spiritual diet and exercise components will vary. 
Over the next 12 months I look forward to blogging about how I implement the ideas I receive from God and my Healthy Habit friends.

Here's what I'm working on:
 
*finalizing ideas for what I believe will be a Healthy Habits & Weight Loss Plan most effective for helping me reach my goals which now includes a spiritual diet and spiritual exercise component 
 
*a recipe notebook - a 3 ring binder with printouts from the internet, copies of recipes from magazines (I love Cooking Light), etc that include calorie content along with other nutritional information (this idea is from HH member - Renee)
 
*3x5 file box with nutritional information of most frequently use foods and recipes written on index cards (this idea is from HH member - Patti)
 
*new format for my HH Journal
 
*an effective system for meal planning and preparation (the area of my plan where I struggle the most)
 
*well rounded exercise plan that includes cardio, strength training, balance and flexibility that can be done at home, at a gym or while on vacation

Having fun while on my way to accomplishing my goals!

Trina

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


Thanks for this post. You may also take help from the fruit juices to maintain blood sugar level. People may take help of the noni fruit juice as they help in maintaining normal blood sugar and blood pressure level. Women may use the women's choice noni juice so as to maintain good health.