Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Putting together my new Food and Activity Journal


I'm putting together a new food and activity journal. My previous journals were the spiral 7 X5 in. notebooks. This time I decided to try using a looseleaf format. I found a Franklin Covey Size 4 compact planner in very good condition at my local thrift shop.
 I plan to add the following sections:
Information - WW plan info. and other weight loss info.
Goals & Habits - Long-term weight loss goals and our monthly Healthy Habits
Personal - Stats (weight, losses, gains, measurements), and why I want to lose weight,
and of course a section to log food, activity, my feelings/thoughts and other information I find helpful or motivating. I also plan to include affirmations and my goals for the week in this section.


Pictures of my previous food and activity journal

Trina

1 comment:

Lace up and Walk said...

Trina, Thanks for sharing your journal. Great ideas! Patti