Monday, January 14, 2013

A Simple Way to Add Veggies to Your Day

Simply wash and cut vegetables of your choice and arrange them on a nice plate or platter. Food looks more appetizing when you take time to display it well.




 I like to sit a platter on the counter so I can grab a piece as I walk through the kitchen.

If I eat this whole platter I not only get my vegetable servings for the day and plenty of fiber it will cost me 

zero points! (Weight Watchers Points Plus)

Try to eat the veggies naked as God intended:-) (The veggies, not you:-

Beware that if you add a dip or dressing you'll have to count the points or calories. 


Are you getting at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day?

Remember we're working on Healthy Habit 2.

If you're just joining us you can find Healthy Habit 1 here. Keeping a journal is a very important step in getting control of your eating.  


Patti

Better a dish of vegetables where love is...
Proverbs 15:17

No comments: