Thursday, August 29, 2013

What I Ate Yesterday - Patti

This is what I ate yesterday...

Breakfast:
Coffee - no cream or sugar
Omelet made with 1 egg, 1 cup sliced zucchini and 1/2 cup chopped onions and peppers. Cooked in olive oil and topped with 2 Tablespoons grated cheese.
1 slice sprouted Ezekiel bread with a little butter.
Green drink.

Mid morning snack:
1 cup of unsweetened Almond milk blended with 1 banana and 1 Tablespoon ground flax seed.

Lunch:
Salad made with 4 cups romaine, 1 cup cucumbers, grated carrots and beets and 1 cup kidney beans. Topped with 2 Tablespoons of 1 point dressing. (Braswell's Summer Tomato and Vadialia Onion)
Green drink.
Grapes
Cherries

Snack:
By 3:30 I was hungry so I ate 4 saltine crackers with 1 Tablespoon peanut butter and I finished off the green drink.


Dinner: 
1 cup whole wheat spaghetti noodles with marinara sauce.
Green beans
Small salad
1 piece of garlic bread with mozzarella cheese.

Snack:
After our evening walk I had a small vanilla cone from Dairy Queen.



I pretty much stayed within my eating plan.

Today (Thursday) is my official weigh in day. Since last Thursday I've lost 2.2 pounds. Yippee!!!


Eat Well and Enjoy the Day!!!

Patti

No comments: